1. Application for admission to the Degree Courses must be made on the prescribed form. The forms for UG and PG Course can be had along with the prospectus from the college office on payment of Rs.50/- & Rs.100/- respectively.
2. Application for degree courses should be sent along with the photocopy of the required certificates and a copy of the Higher Secondary mark statement attested by a gazetted officer.
3. Candidates should indicate in the application form itself their choice of alternative course which they wish to study if admission to the desired subject is not available. Otherwise they may fail to gain admission to any course.
4. Applications without qualifying examination marks and other particulars will not be considered for admission. All admissions are provisional till the University grants recognition to the candidate.
5. The Principal reserves the right to reject even any provisionally selected candidate without assigning reasons.
6. Each Student of Ananda College is considered as an individual, endowed with unique talent and character and personality, and will be cared for carving her / his career; and she / he will enjoy the benefit of such attention and enhancement.