To form students to face the challenges of life in a dignified manner, esteeming fellow humans and the world as sacred and to produce the following vital aptitudes in its students; the ability to think clearly, acquire knowledge of the past and present, envisage the future, develop skill to do service, and continue all these for creating a healthy and self-reliant community.
– To inculcate academic excellence and instill in the young minds a sense of social justice, responsibility, compassion, sensitivity and concern towards everyone in the society.
– To integrate academic excellence in teaching, research and extension.
– To offer diverse courses, according to the signs of the time and in keeping with the learning abilities of the students and bring out the best in them to promote national integration and communal harmony.
– To enhance communicative and soft skills.
– To enable the socially and academically disadvantaged students with remedial and flexible courses.
– To form students to integrate moral, social and spiritual values for building sel reliant and responsible citizens.